- Greet and direct customers.
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services).
- Answer customers' questions about specific products/services.
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing.
- Cross-sell products.
- Ensure racks are fully stocked.
- Manage returns of merchandise.
- Work with the Retail Sales Representatives team to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times).
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers.
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager.
- Keep up-to-date with new products/services.
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative, Sales Associate or similar role.
- Familiarity with the retail sales process.
- Understanding with consumer behavior principles.
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures.
- Basic math skills.
- Track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Good communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships.
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments.
- Flexibility to work various shifts and location
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?