- Perform a wide range of tasks.
- Take the lead and accept multiple responsibilities.
- Prepare functional/technical specifications and drawings.
- Prepare and maintain documentation and user manuals.
- Test, troubleshoot and deploy multi-tier applications.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled and pursuing a degree in Engineering/ Architectural and have completed semester hours of undergraduate studies accordingly prior to the start of the internship.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to new process, procedures and equipment.
- Ability to work and collaborate in teams
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Must be focused on accuracy of work, timeliness and ability to meet key targetsTo conduct audit about progress and completion of relocation/expansion projects by visiting respective sites
- Flexibility to support the team to review and monitor progress of each relocation/expansion project
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?