* Age must be below 35 years old.
* Possess a Degree in Manufacturing Engineering.
* Understand the basic concepts of quality, auditing and quality standard
* Have knowledge in realibility, manufacturing, technical communications, statistics and engineering skills.
* Must have at least 1 years working experience in quality fields
* Good communication in English
1. Develop, operate and manage quality control systems in PQC Section and suppliers.
2. Problem solving skills, tools and techniques necessary for producing high quality product and improved tracking systems.
3. Understand quality auditing and verification at source in supplier premisses.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance