My client is a publicly traded global company with headquarters in Poway, CA in San Diego County. They are a leader in the semiconductor test and inspection equipment industry. Their customers are global leaders in industries that include automotive, computing, mobility, IoT, communications, high-speed memory, industrial, and solid state lighting.
- Responsible for manpower planning, recruitment, talent management and compensation and benefits.
- Assist in formulation of human resources plan according to Cohu Malaysia annual plan and strategic priorities.
- Ensure compliance with local Employment Act, Industrial Relations Act and prevailing human resources legislation and practices.
- Implement recruitment and selection strategies to ensure sufficient pool of candidates, optimization of manpower and hiring of the right person at the right time with the right competencies.
- Responsible for annual performance review exercise.
- Responsible for compensation and benefits benchmarking and structure.
- Liaise with government bodies on HR related matters such as Labour Office, Industrial Relations Department, EPF, SOCSO, HRDF, Immigration and others.
- Execute effective human resources policies and procedures.
- Handle employee grievances and enquiry.
- Assist the Head of Human Resources in day to day matters.
- Any other ad-hoc assignments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Adminstration or related field of studies.
- Preferably Manager with hands on experience in manpower planning, recruitment, talent management, industrial relations and compensation and benefits.
- Well versed in Malaysia Labour Law, Industrial Relations Act and other statutory requirements such as EPF, SOCSO, LHDN and etc.
- Pleasant personality and possess strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact comfortably with all level of employees.
- A team player with strong analytical, problem solving and leadership skills.
- Able to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- A self-starter, pro-active, independent and possess a high degree of confidentiality.
.Dental / Optical Benefits
.Family Medical Subsidy
.Free snacks & Welfare activities