- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Assist in managing daily office work.
- Taking minutes during monthly/bi-monthly meetings
- Assist in preparing quotations and correspondence letters
- Maintain a filing system.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Assist Admin Officer in account & admin work
- Reconcile expense claims.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Provide support for light accounting work (record entry, invoicing etc)
- Provide administrative support to Directors
- 1 year of more experience as an administrative assistant
- Possess at least SPM Cert, Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of office management systems, filing systems and procedures.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel and MS Words, in particular).
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail
- Have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Company trips
- Personal leave
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?