- The day-to-day planning, coordinating and executing of site activities.
- Study construction drawings and specification to ensure suitability and adequacy of details.
- Plan, manage and complete works within standard, quality, time and budget.
- Identify site problems and propose solutions.
- Keeping proper records of site activities.
- Liaise and coordinate works with consultant and suppliers.
- Develop site utilisation programs and reports.
- Preparing reports, checking drawings details.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 5 years working experience in construction field.