- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company's customer base and ensures its strong presence. Carry out recruiting, objective-setting, coaching, and performance-monitoring of sales amongst the representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports plus realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Busines Administration or a related field.
- Successful previous experience as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets with proven records.
- Committed to continuous learning through workshops, seminars, and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from planning to closing.
- Good business sense and industry expertise.
- Strong mentoring, coaching and people management skills.