- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Manage UI tests to optimize performance.
- Perform cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications.
- Work with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.
- Offer training and support to internal teams.
- Develop reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies.
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer.
- In-depth knowledge of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python.
- Solid knowledge of CMS framework.
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
EVERY VOICE MATTERS
We believe in values of sharing and voicing our ideas. HAUZ Enterprise believe that nurturing individual is key, help each and every individual to grow in Skill, Knowledge and Experience.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities