- Perform sample analysis as per analytical method for testing raw material and finished products including stability testing.
- Record and update data to comply with GMP/GLP and company policies and procedures.
- Operate and maintain analytical instrument, performing preventive maintenance and calibration.
- Perform any task assigned by superior.
- Diploma holder or SPM with minimum 2 years experiences in laboratory environment/activities.
- Knowledge of basic lab technique.
- Ability to follow written and verbal procedures or instruction.
- Able to work long hour to meet deadlines.
- Disciplined & resulted oriented with the ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
Interested candidates are invited to e-mail resume stating present and expected salary and send to:
Human Resources Dept.
PAHANG PHARMACY SDN. BHD (10826-K)
Lot 5979, Jalan Teratai, 5 ½ Mile Off Jalan Meru, 41050 Klang, Selangor.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)