- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents, and communicating relevant information across.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or materials.
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies.
- Possess at least a SPM or relevant field.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office).
- Well-organized and responsible with an attitude for problem-solving.
- A team player with a high level of dedication.
- Age below 40 years old.
- Working experience is not necessary but priority will be given to experienced applicant.
- Work Location: Taman Tasik Utama, Ayer Keroh, Melaka.
- Mon – Fri, 9.00am – 6.30pm
- Able to read and write Chinese.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?