To assist Manager (Finance & Accounts) in handling Kaneka companies in Malaysia corporate tax, GST, transfer pricing, withholding tax, fixed assets and other tax related matters.
Roles & Responsibilites
- Assist in the preparation, completion and filing of monthly GST returns to Customs.
- Preparation and submission of tax schedules to Tax Agent for Tax Filing Submission purposes.
- Preparation of provisional current and deferred tax computation for statutory audit purposes, and tax estimations / revisions (if any) for submission to the Inland Revenue Board
- Transfer pricing documentation.
- Quarter Tax Estimation.
- Incentive application and reporting.
- Any other tasks as assigned by superior/ management from time to time.
- Experience/knowledge of Income Tax Act, GST and Transfer Pricing is a strong advantage.
- Experience in Big 4 Accounting Firms tax consulting service as an added advantage.
- Minimum Degree in Accountancy with qualifications of MICPA/ ACCA/ CIMA and member of Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA)
- Minimum 7 years of working experience
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities