Job Responsibilities :
- Provides customer support through installation, as well as overseeing any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repair of complex equipment and systems. Responsible for creation and tracking of trouble tickets and resolution of escalated support incidents.
- Answers technical support queries and implements fixes for application problems. Creates and maintains documentation for supported applications. Coordinates with customers to resolve technical support issues.
- Participate in a system support on 24x7, 365 days/year accurate and timely technical supports on critical problems and advisory service for customers.
- Communicate with customers while investigating or providing problem resolution.
- Hardware and software installation and configuration, and equipment/Production site commissioning.
- Participate in system integration and user acceptance tests, and compile customer configuration profile documentation.
- Perform scheduled night job activities.
- Control production by monitoring system processes, working to resolve system problems and following established escalation procedures as required.
- Execute and support the operations installation of new software releases/updates into production by providing high-level technical guidance to operations personnel.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduate are encouraged to apply.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Malay.
- Willing to work in support line with standby 24x7.
- Possess driving license and a transport.
- Good working and learning attitude.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.