- Perform risk-based audits assignments and assess adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit in managing audit assignments from commencement until finalisation of audit reports, including writing audit programs, drafting reports, following up with Management on outstanding matters, and ensuring proper compilation of working papers and audit evidence.
- Supervise and monitor the performance of Audit Executives and junior auditors, including providing on the job training.
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit in updating companywide risk profile and risk registers.
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit in the overall administration and human resource requirement of the Internal Audit Department.
- Candidate must possess at least 5 years of working experience in auditing.
- Must possess a Degree in Accounting/Auditing.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance