Sales Coordination and Administration
- Ensure proper documentation and handle all clerical works related to sales activities.
- Handle and respond promptly to all incoming inquiries by phone, fax and email in relation to sales in a professional and timely manner.
- Follow up and follow through efficiently and effectively on all enquiries and proposals.
- Convert bookings into the system for record purpose and ensure timely update of all correspondence and sales related information.
- Coordinate with other departments and event coordinator on all functions, group events, group check-in, special arrangement any sales related activities.
- Prepare quotations and raise pro-forma invoices to clients and prospects accurately and timely.
- Record the progress of all enquiries and translate into weekly, monthly and quarterly report, including source of business trends, enquiry on room rates, future predicted sales and other reports as directed by SSM (Senior Sales Manager).
- Upkeep of a client and agents database and ensure an efficient tracking system of all paperwork related to sales.
- Update and prepare weekly sales report, sales activities update, etc.
- Liaise directly with clients (Corporate Companies, Travel Agents, Government, MICE, etc.) and ensure their needs are addressed promptly and effectively.
- Involved in coordinating all meeting requests related to Sales Department.
- Liaise with all team members to achieve the targets as set by SSM.
- Undertake any other tasks as assigned by SSM.
- Account Management
- Involved in promoting Geno services and facilities to new and existing clients through a pro-active approach.
- Maintain and develop contact with professional bodies and potential clients through attendance at networking and promotional events as and when required by SSM.
- Conduct cold calls and build clients/ prospects database in a systematic and comprehensive manners.
- Ensure repeat business by handling key account efficiently and with current clients and their colleagues.
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?