- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Develop website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsibile for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Collaborate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Ability to apply proficient knowledge in PHP Web Development.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in PHP coding and standard practices.
- Knowledge on web services integrations with mobile devices.
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- Excellent programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- A strong understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Good knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- Exemplary organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in computer science or a related field.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?