- Meet targets on productivity and accuracy within stipulated time frame. Instructions/requests are correctly interpreted and fully undertaken. Work is/tasks are processed in accordance with policies and procedures. Common fraud/errors/irregular transactions are identified and escalated;
- Undertake quality check job assigned by assistant managers to ensure processing quality meets standard;
- Conduct operation coaching or training to other staff;
- Acquire and update knowledge on procedures related to relevant processes;
- Maintain equipment, systems and general work environment in good condition, adhering to all appropriate procedures;
- All data requirements (timesheets, leave requests, absence requests and ad hoc process information) is completed and updated in a timely manner.
- Candidate must possess Diploma/Degree in Finance / Accountancy / Banking or equivalent.
- Minimum one year of relevant experience in the related field.
- Relevant experience in executing compliance governance frameworks, managing and mitigating FCC risks, coupled with exposure in sanctions, Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Bribery and Corruption..
- High analytical and problem solving abilities, ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Careful and sensitive to data;
- Ability to understand written English and Chinese
- Flexibility to work shifts;
Candidates may send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be notified