My client is listing on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). As the biggest AI-powered HR system and recruiting software provider in the region, we offer our clients better service and solutions to attract more suitable and qualified candidates to fuel business growth.
We are looking for a competent Recruitment Consultant to help our clients in searching the best people to staff their business by attracting candidates, screen them and match them to suitable positions. Responsibilities include developing recruiting strategies and establishing relationships.
- Foster long-term clients' relationships
- Understand client requirements
- Employ recruiting methods to attract candidates (e.g. job advertising)
- Evaluate resumes and applications
- Source candidates using databases, social media etc.
- Assume responsibility of pre-interview screening
- Match the most suitable candidates to different positions
- Create relationships with job seekers and provide advice
- Facilitate and finalise agreements between candidate and employer
- Proven experience as recruitment consultant, HR consultant or similar position
- Good understanding of sourcing and recruiting techniques
- Sales/Customer service skills
- Excellent communication ability
- Confident and pleasant personality
- Ability to work with targets
- Sound judgement
- Possess at least Bachelor's Degree in HR, marketing or other field.
.Be a Pioneer in the team.
.Opportunity to be involved in strategy planning, chart the course for the business success.
.Personal Development Opportunities
.Open Startup Culture.
.Employee Shares and etc.