- Create strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Execute successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Test with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more.
- Develop valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Establish strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- On-hands experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Familiarity of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Excel in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?