Job Responsibilities :
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures.
- Define and communicate customer service standards.
- Review and assess customer service contracts.
- Oversee the achievement, service levels and standards.
- Direct the daily operations of the customer service team.
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department.
- Review customer complaints and track customer complaint resolution.
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues.
- Analyze relevant data to determine customer service outputs.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity, and profitability.
- Liaise with company management to support and implement growth strategies.
- Co-ordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives.
- Evaluate and performance manage - identify and address staff training and coaching needs.
Job Requirements :
- Any bachelor's degree + at least 2 years of customer service experience.
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Possess knowledge of customer service software, databases, and CRM tools.
- Able to communicate in Bahasa; the ability to communicate in English and Chinese is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Willing to learn and fast to adapt to new challenges.
- Willing to work OT during big events like 11.11.
- 1 Full-time vacancy available for this position.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?