SENIOR ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE
We are looking for an organized and driven individual to join our small but growing team.
We owned and managed restaurant chain that thrives on being creative and embraces doing business in a new way.
This position will contribute to company sales and profitability goals through efficient reporting of financial position.
Responsible for the preparation of full sets of accounts and monthly management reports
Analyze and report on financial status including cash flow statement, communicating financial results to management, budget preparation, and analysis.
Establishes, maintains, and coordinates the implementation of accounting control procedures and ensure compliance with all financial controls required to minimize financial risks.
Liaise with auditors, company secretary, and tax agents to ensure timely statutory reporting.
Complete GST / SST submission and report on timely basis.
Responsible for administrative and HR matters including payroll.
Perform any other related duties or ad-hoc assignment.
- Minimum Higher Diploma in Accountancy or currently pursuing professional accounting courses
- At least 3 years of related working experience preferably in food and beverage industry.
- Knowledge of ERP system generally and FlexSystem specifically is an advantage.
- Self-starter who can work independently and with analytical skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities