- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Possess at least a Diploma in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Proven experience as an administrative clerk or office admin.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Excel in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?