- Must possess at least a PhD in Statistics with strong research background. Master graduates will also be considered.
- Must posses bachelor degree in Statistics/Actuarial Science/Econometric/Data Science
- Evidence of scholarly activity of an international standard in the relevant discipline including significant publications in high impact journals, and a demonstrated ongoing high level of commitment to research.
- Demonstrated ability to generate significant external research income.
- Considerable good track record of successful supervision of undergraduate or postgraduate thesis towards completion
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
No.227, Jalan Raja Permaisuri Bainun, Level 2 Plaza Teh Teng Seng
Click to view the location on Google maps
Senior Lecturer/Lecturer in Mass Communication Programme and Corporate Communication Programme
Professor/Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer in Surgery / O & G/Emergency Medicine/Pediatric /Pathology/Orthopedic/Internal Medicine/Ophthalmology
Deputy Director-Academic Affairs
Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer in Early Childhood Education
Senior Lecturer/Lecturer in Psychology