- Assist in the administration of HR functions such as recruitment, employee engagement, training and development, etc.
- Provide administration support for HR and Administration processes and policies to all employees.
- Update and maintain employees’ database in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain all personnel documents and ensure high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Coordinate orientation programs and administer application required for new hires.
- Verify overtime work of staff with attendance record registered in the Fingerprint Attendance System.
- Coordinate with HODs on leave applications of rank & file staff and ensure it is captured in the HR system.
- Assist HR Manager in preparing various forms related to HR matters and procedures.
- Involved in coordinating training and development programmes with relevant HODs and update training records on a periodic basis.
- Assist in the planning of employee engagement activities to strengthen employee bonding and organizational growth.
- Follow up and follow through on all statutory compliance and conformance on matters related to HR.
- Involved in updating HR policies and procedures from time to time.
- Undertake ad hoc projects as and when required by Human Resource Manager.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Total 2 jobs
Hotel Account Executive/ Assistant
Front Office Supervisor/Front Office Assistant