- Meet with customers in a sales environment to drive product sales and knowledge.
- Demonstrates advanced products knowledge.
- Adheres to any and all company policies and procedures.
- Makes sales appointments with clients.
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments, making initial presentation, understanding account requirements.
- Teams with other employees to make sure that product is available.
- Generates new leads by meeting with customers.
- Follows up with any clients to make sure that they are satisfied with the product.
- Assembles any and all product displays in a given market.
- Meets with retail associates to help them effectively sell products.
- Finds new target markets and penetrates them to drive sales.
- Discovers how to market products to new users.
- Understands how to make products appeal to consumers based on the environment and current trends.
- Works with the marketing department to develop new sales strategies.
- Teaches other sales consultants how to make sales to potential consumers.
- Discovers target markets and the advantage of other companies.
- Demonstrates advanced sales knowledge.
- Always looks for new ways to make products attractive customers.
Job Requirements :
Preferably knowledge in the field of rice and sugar.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in personal Services or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, Hokkien, Cantonese.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Time Oriented, Friendly, Sales, Product Knowledge, People Person, Great Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Writes Report, Presentations, Public Speaking, Product Demonstration, Strategi, Sales Report.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Sales- Retail/General or equivalent.
Interested Candidate please contact email@example.com or call Ms Chong at 03 7840 0066
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities