- Handle full set of accounts following accounting principles.
- Preparation of monthly management report
- Handle audit and tax matter including liase with company auditor and tax agent
- Assist on preparation of cash flow budget and forecast.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
- Assist on planning of trade facilities usage and monitor the due date
- Any other relevant duties as assigned from time to time.
- Possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA).
- Preferable with at least 1 year of working experience in accounting or in a relevant field.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply also as on the job training will be provided.
- Good skill in MS Excel & MS Word and good knowledge of accounting software.
- Attention to detail and confidentiality, highly organized and work well under pressure and also work independently.
- Good communication skills.
- Good working attitude, absolute honesty with integrity
Perks & Benefits
- Excellent office working environment
- Attractive salary & allowance package commensurate with your experience and qualification.
- Regular team activities
- Personal development opportunities