OLIVER is a global marketing agency. Our skilled creative talents are dedicated to high-profile clients and are based in their offices. OLIVER has partnered with renowned sports brandto build an in-house agency + off-shore facility that will deliver the highest quality work across all consumer facing content including ATL, BTL and digital adaptation.
With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, our client has been defining sport culture since the beginning. And they’re not done. Come be a part of shaping the future together.
OLIVER is recruiting a full-time Digital Designer to work at the OLIVER office in Kuala Lumpur, to provide full service to our client.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Ability to adapt and localize a high volume of globally and regionally produced digital assets at a fast pace
- Ideate, design and develop digital assets to support engaging digital campaigns including, but not limited to; eDM’s, landing pages, animations, social media posts, online advertising and other digital assets
- Technical ability to build HTML5 online advertising banners to very specific media specifications
- Conduct unit testing and QA of HTML5 online advertising banners independently of technical or developer support
- To take ownership of the uploading of online advertisements units to ad servers, the resultant QA and fixing of bugs
- Ensure all designs adhere to brand guidelines
- Collaborate with the existing team to ensure designs are innovative and continuously optimized for digital channels
- Ensure all work is aligned with digital best practices
- Look for ways to push creativity within the set brand and / or campaign guidelines
- Propose and provide sound rationale for digital best practice, style, format and production
- Proactively and independently monitor output quality, accuracy and consistency
- Be an innovative and creative thinker who constantly pushes their work and colleagues to embrace new and emerging digital design trends
- Ability to quickly immerse in brands and problem-solve (be fully into role within 90 days and make an immediate impact on creative output).
- A creative thinker and problem solver with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work and collaborate within a team and develop professional relationships with creative, account and project team members.
- Competency in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 and the build of rich and standard online advertising units to specific media requirements
- Experience in producing online advertising units within GDN and Double Click platforms
- Experience in producing Online Display Banners and Social Media content and can demonstrate this within a wide and varied portfolio
- Proven ability to design and build eDM newsletters
- Has an excellent understanding of the technical constraints and design regulations to which digital and social media assets must adhere to across various channels
- Is able to comfortably work as part of a team
- Have the confidence to present a clear design rationale with their work
- Be a very ‘creative’ person who will actively participate in brainstorming sessions to drive digital creative excellence across the existing team
- Possess knowledge of interaction design, mobile design, user-centered experience design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process
- Good verbal and written English and Malaysian Bahasa communication skills
- Work well under pressure and manage workloads effectively
- Comfortable with tight deadlines and highly organized
- Have an eye for detail
- Maintain an interest in popular culture, and emerging digital trends and technologies
- Minimum of 3 years combined experience as a digital designer
- Confident in HTML5
- Experience working across a range of high profile client accounts within an agency environment
- Interest in sports/fitness/lifestyle sector desirable
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities