My client is a Melaka-based High Precision Tooling manufacturer specialize in High Precision machining (Carbide & Ceramic), precision tooling (trim & form), test and etc.
Committed to continuously improve the business by putting forward new ideas and working very closely with our clients. We aim to create greater value in quality, delivery, competitive price, and services & support.
- Creates instructions for machinists.
- Reviews 3D CAD design blueprints.
- Makes calculations for programming including where materials should be cut.
- Translates instructions into a computer automated manufacturing (CAM) program.
- Communicates with engineers and clients who will use the programs.
- Checks completed programs by running simulations or tests.
- Prepares geometric layout of designs using proper software.
- Determines sequence of operations in a program.
- Chooses cutting tools that will be needed.
- Analyzes job order and performs necessary calculations.
- Writes programs and modifies existing ones for increased efficiency.
- Analyzes and selects speeds and cutting tools for programs.
- Makes improvements to set up times for a task and contouring of complex shapes.
- Simplifies tooling time for workers and increases productivity for the client.
- Evaluates all completed designs to validate their functions and ensure they successfully reduce time and money for the client.
- Monitors all programs to make sure they follow blueprint instructions and safely and successfully complete the task.
- Provides training for clients on automated systems.
- Complies with all safety rules and regulations
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma in related field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this positions.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, using proper grammar and vocabulary.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in computer programming or computer-related field.
- Excellent knowledge of programming.
- Experience in Mastercam