· Coordinates all administrative aspects of production, including preparing final designs for presentation, checking and approving color, copy, text format separations, and scaling images for print production. Ensures that all parties are informed of and meet deadlines.
· Prepares layouts, designs, art work and formats for use in publication and /or exhibition design;
· Layout and scale photos, marking them for proper screen values for print reproduction;
· Designs, lays out, and produces artwork such as graphs, maps, charts, posters, signs and report covers;
· Organizes copy flow and maintains database/bibliographic/archival retrieval system of all references used in creation of published materials;
· May coordinate relationship with vendors; preparing specifications and obtaining estimates for final approval;
· May handle copyright, reprint, and permission processes;
· May provide information to faculty, students and staff regarding design of publication;
· Performs related duties as required.
- Creative / Multimedia, or equivalent
- Required skills: Adobe CC 2017 (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Premiere)
- Preferably executive specialized in Arts/Creative/Graphic Design or Equivalent
- Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively with a diverse team of peers and professionals
- Minimum 1 to 3 years working experience in the related field
- Experience with user-centred design and understanding of good UI design
- Strong visual design skills and conceptual maturity with fluency in all standard design and development applications