- Cultivate and nurture sales leads that are generated from marketing campaigns or via outbound self-initiated phone conversations.
- Lead qualification and advancing prospects from brand/product awareness to opportunity consideration.
- Opportunity qualification that includes understanding prospects goals and objectives.
- Determine prospects budget, need, timing and authority to make a purchase decision.
- Assist in project tendering.
- Create sales proposals that include pricing and contract terms and conditions.
- Execute sales orders for prospects who make a purchase commitment.
- Rigorously manage a sales funnel that includes committed and upside sales forecasts.
- Customer & service oriented, energetic and enthusiastic about dealing with people.
- Strong team spirit, self-driven to learn and has patient dealing with clients.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Good listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Engineering or Business Administration related field.
- Must able to speak in Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities