- Prepare and review proposal specifications and drawings to determine scope of work, costing structures, and contractual requirements.
- To obtain quotations and prices from sub-contractors and suppliers.
- To negotiate with sub-contractors on proposed quotations to ensure that prices quoted for tender are accurate and appropriate.
- To prepare project budget.
- To prepare subcon claims
- To prepare progress claim
- To take off quantities
- To involve in pre-contract works
- To prepare price comparison
- Administration of Contractual Matter
- Possess Diploma /Degree in Quantity Surveyor, Building Construction, Civil Engineering or any other relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in related field.
- Candidate preferably Chinese speaking.
- Must be computer literate.
- Job location at HQ (The Strand, Kota Damansara).
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?