- Responsible in establishing, revewing and implementing the Group’s Human Resource policies and procedures for business improvement and to ensure procedures concurrent with business needs.
- Work closely with Hiring Manager in reviewing the manpower requirements in line with business operations.
- Responsible in ensuring compliance of the Company policies and procedures and adhering to the statutory regulations.
- To plan and execute human resource audit at subsidiaries and recommend improvement plans to the management.
- Plan, coordinate and administer day to day HR operational duties, coordinate, provide support and coaching the Branch HR personnel
- Degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business or other related field of studies.
- Minimum 10 years experience encompassing the whole spectrum of human resources field.
Progressive leadership skills in a managerial position.
- Strong knowledge on employment legislation and statutory compliance
- Result driven with abilities to work in a fast pace environment.
- Track record in developing and implementing HR objectives.
- Computer literacy on Quick Pay system.
- Ability to converse in any Chinese dialect will be an added advantage.
- Willing to travel.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?