- To perform onsite technical support.
- To perform machine commissioning & preventive maintenance in a safe & timely manner
- To perform on site service visit to troubleshoot problems & able to determine source of problem to recommend corrective actions in shortest time required
- To coordinate & communicate the maintenance services performed to customers
- To provide high quality after-sales service to customer & field commissioning
- To ensure accuracy & timely submission of all service report.
- Minimum SPM qualification.
- Candidate must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Possess strong initiative & good working attitude.
- Able to work under pressure.
- 2 to 3 years working experience in Office Automation or IT industry is added advantage
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?