1) Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to clients
2) Collaborate with sales teams to understand client requirements and provide sales support
3) Help in researching and developing new products
4) To record sales information and report the same to the Sales Manager
5) Answer technical question and provide advice
6) Confer with client and engineers to access equipment needs and to determine system requirements
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role.
- Good knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Excel in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities.
- Working experience in any construction sector is an advantage
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Construction, Civil Engineering
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities