Design system or machine that caters to cleint's specific requirement. Undertake the project handling & management which include testing & commissioning until hand over to Clients
- Select cost-effective material and components & place order timely.
- To develop & improve the design; system; machine; design standard & drawing standards.
- To continuously review, update, take proactive actions in the development of the design & process made and stay ahead of the schedule.
- To communicate & co-ordinate effectively across all levels.
- To attend site testing & commissioning (if required) and ensure production performance meet the customer's requirement.
Job Requirements :
- Possess at least a Certificate in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Preferable more than 3 years working experience in Mechanical Design and Project Management.
- Prepare BOM, detailed design drawing and design calculation.
- Develop, coordinate, monitor & manage all aspect of the project. Involved in designing, fabrication, testing, site installation, commissioning, QC, until hand over/factory acceptance test (FAT) and after-sales services.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Auto CAD & Microsoft Office.
- 3D Design Software Experience (preferable Autodesk Inventor).
- Engineering calculation; including; air flow, heat transfer, pressure load etc.
- Responsible, Discipline, Committed, Quality oriented and self-motivated.
- Willing to travel outstations or overseas.
- Creative and think out of the box.
- Site and Project Management skills are an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits :
- Free Snacks
- Learning culture
- Health insurance upon company's discretion
- Company trips on rewarding achievements
Personal career development opportunities for competent candidates with passion in design & project management.