Payroll & Benefits Administration ( Non executive)
- Process and prepare monthly payroll in a timely manner to ensure the payroll is accurate in accordance with the latest employment rules and regulations.
- Ensure that all personnel files in both paper and electronics format are updated in a timely manner, maintaining the confidentiality and security of data at all times.
Recruitment ( Non Executive )
- Support in the recruitment and selection activities to ensure timely hiring of qualified staff to fulfill current and projected manpower needs.
- Establish hiring criteria in liaison with hiring departments based on job requirement and ensure that all new staff has a proper job description upon commencement of work.
Training & Development
- To maintain schedule of training programme, develop and coordinate Training & Development plan for all level of employees
- Arrange the set up and maintenance of the training rooms
- Liaise with supplier on food and beverage (F&B) arrangement
- Register attendance record, workshop evaluation, produce certificates and ensure timely payment to suppliers.
- Manage and maintain training data base for reporting and tracking including training costing, hours, certificates, satisfaction, budget, results and reporting
- Booking hotel rooms, travel arrangements and liaise with external vendors on price negotiation
- Coordinate and manage all employees’ oversea arrangements.
- Provide accurate and efficient processing of reservation and effecting changes to schedules.
- Responsible for the administrative function of company (Hostel, licenses & permit, immigration matters, labor office matters etc.)
- Responsible to ensure the enforcement and control of 5s, safety and environmental protection in the respective area.
- Any other duties as assigned by the superior from time to time.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Fitness membership