- Provide lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning.
- Extend individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning.
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom.
- Work with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings.
- Organise and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
- Passionate about teaching music.
- Willingness to follow school's policies and procedures.
- Communicability and interpersonal skills.
- Well-organized and committed.
- Creative and energetic.
- Good moral values and discipline.
- Possess at least Yamaha Performance Grade 5 / Yamaha Fundamental Grade 5 or ABRSM/Trinity Grade 8 equivalent
- Fresh graduate with Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Music are encouraged to apply
- For Guitar and Drum instruments, must possess minimum playing experience of 3 years
- Malaysia nationality
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?