Job Responsibilities :
- To manage and operate a wastewater treatment plant.
- To monitor wastewater treatment plant final discharge water to comply with the DOE standard B.
- Record all findings for reference and reporting purposes.
- Ensure all the plant and the equipment are in good condition.
- Prepare maintenance report on a weekly basis.
- Keeping records of the level of stock and quantity of chemical and other materials for water treatment.
- Ensure 5S standard in the workplace.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Chemistry or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Knowledge of chemistry and related laboratory analysis procedures.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Engineering - Chemical or equivalent.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?