OLIVER is a global marketing agency. Our skilled creative talents are dedicated to high-profile clients and are based in their offices. OLIVER has partnered with renowned sports brandto build an in-house agency + off-shore facility that will deliver the highest quality work across all consumer facing content including ATL, BTL and digital adaptation.
With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, our client has been defining sport culture since the beginning. And they’re not done. Come be a part of shaping the future together.
OLIVER is recruiting a full-time Account Manager to work at the OLIVER office in Kuala Lumpur, to provide full service to our client.
THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
OLIVER is looking for a highly driven individual to take on the Account Manager role. Reporting to the Business Director of OLIVER Marketing in Malaysia, this person will play a pivotal role in building the relationship between the global clients and OLIVER hubs .He / she will be the main point of contact between the global clients and OLIVER hubs, and any 3rdparty agencies that may be working with the client. The candidate is expected to provide the highest quality of work in time and budget.
As an Account Manager with OLIVER, you will be responsible for:
- Being the key account representative between OLIVER Malaysia and his respective clients and OLIVER hubs
- Developing relationships with the clients and OLIVER hubs to facilitate our working processes with them and better catering to their needs.
- Working closely and where necessary / possible assist the clients with any problems they might face. Managing their request / queries and ensuring expectations are met
- Providing a detailed creative / production brief to the designers / copywriters / strategist / planners / production team
- Preparing and obtaining approvals of any / all quotations presented to clients, and ensure POs are received from the client
- Liaise with Media Agencies and / or Publications to retrieve necessary media specifications where necessary
- Maintaining overall quality control on all deliverables and ensure materials submitted are on time and accurate.
- Ensuring all documentations such as contact reports, work-in-progress reports, management reports are kept updates
- Minimum 5-6 years account management experience in an advertising agency
- Experienced in global account management
- Production knowledge of all media is crucial – print, digital, broadcast, retail, OOH etc
- A diploma / degree in communication, advertising or marketing.
- Organized, detailed, strategic yet task oriented and possess the ability to efficiently manage multiple projects simultaneously is a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills, even when working under tight schedules and pressure
- Experience in managing ATL, BTL and Interactive / Social media projects
- Understanding of media schedules / specifications for ATL, BTL and interactive.
- Written and Spoken proficiency in English and Chinese and/or Bahasa is mandatory.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities