- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Manage and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness, and competition ventures.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication.
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.).
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Oversee the progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Work with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Wide range of network with REAL ESTATE & relevant sector.
- Possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline.
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role.
- Thorough understanding of market research techniques, data analysis, and statistical methods.
- Good knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Excel in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM).
- Proficient with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends).
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.