- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and Admin duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources Manager.
- Compile and update employee records & attendance (hard and soft copies).
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc).
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc).
- Communicate with public services when necessary.
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database.
- Proven experience as an HR assistant, staff assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position.
- PC literacy (MS Office, in particular).
- Familiarity with an HRIS or HRMS.
- Hands-on experience with ATS software and resume databases.
- Good knowledge of labour laws.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Casual dress code
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?