- Preparing management account for Vertice in timely manner on monthly basis.
- Assisting the head of department in analysing and reporting of the Company’s financial position in accordance to the Company’s policies i.e cost and revenues, effectively and efficiently in order to provide insight into business performance for decision making, business planning and costs control.
- Analyse financial information and financial consequences of business decision to ensure all operations are within budget and review additional budget requests for approval and forecast future budget needs.
- Providing business data and analysis to respective heads of department to assist in business decision and cost control on timely basis in accordance to required format.
- Coordinating tax and audit related matters and requirement in accordance to statutory requirement and accounting standard.
- Performing any other duties as assigned by Management effectively and efficiently.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields with professional qualifications.
- Possess good knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Familiar with accounting standards, tax laws, and filling procedure.
- Excellent math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Advance level in MS Excel and good knowledge of accounting software.
- Organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.