Duties and Responsiblities :
1. To work with General Manager to determine annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
2. To manage and build sustainable relationships with key accounts at different levels with the help of General Managers to grow market share and maximize profitability and ensure sustainability of business.
3. To improve products marketability and profitability by performing research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities.
4. To retain and extend the customer portfolio by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
5. To work closely with customer service team to ensure customer satisfaction.
6. Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements.
1. Degree in Business/Chemistry/Mineralogy with relevant experience from industries such as chemical, engineering or industrial minerals with good business acumen.
2. At least 8 years of regional sales experience, preferably with people and team management experience.
3. Product marketing or application experience, good business acumen and some technical knowledge are highly preferred.
4. Ability to conduct value selling is highly preferred.
5. Effective communication skill and have experience working within a diversified and remote team.
6. Fluency in both English and Mandarin, both written and oral.
7. High independence with willingess to accept new challengences.
7. Willingness to travel oversea at least 50%.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical and Travel insurance
- Office Parking
- Contractual Bonus
- Medical and Dental