- Provide a full range of professional HR services and advice including recruitment, employee relations, payroll, performance management, manpower planning, career and training and work with department heads to prevent and resolve staff issues
- Develop and maintain HR policies and procedures to align with company business strategies and operation
- Assist with overall recruiting process and record filling
- Support company secretary and other special projects and initiatives.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Chinse, English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, excel, ppt, payroll and insurance calculation,
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- High level of confidentiality, professionalism with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, meticulous, well-organized, Result-oriented and flexible in dealing with changing and ambiguous situations demonstrating high personal and professional integrity
- Good communication and organization skills. Able to work independently and multi-task
we open vacancy for work in city of Kuala Lumpur, Johor Baru, Petaling Jaya, Malaka,Kuantan，Penang，Kinabalu，Kuching，Ipoh,Ulu Leng, An Ampang and Cheras,for those who want apply please state your above prefered work city and email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp +60128253388, CV name as name-HRAM-prefered work place city, such as sunny-HRAM-Kuala Lumpur.