Your role and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for warehouse planning and development planning
- Responsible for the compilation of manage warehouse staff for improve their performance and skills, giving warehouse staff training to make sure have a strong team building according to the training plan.
- Control and supervise daily management such as receiving stock,picking, packing,return stock and delivering.To ensure that daily delivering and receiving are tally with the list.
- Responsible for warehouse management,procedures and coordinate.
- Constantly update the daily report,weekly report and monthly report according the feedback work performance to HOD.
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U in any relevant field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- Possitive attitude, pleasant personality and a high level of integrity
- Team player, professional and able to work independent with minimum supervision
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): driving,hardworking,administration work
Candidates are welcome to apply online or send your CV to email@example.com whatsapp +60128253388.