- To identify productivity improvements projects, conduct feasibility study, make the proposal and coordinate implementation.
- To design the new process for the new part.
- To perform Work Study to improve productivity and costs.
- To analyze machine capability and capacity for optimum utilization.
- To design and make production tool, die or fixtures for the new part and work improvement.
- To perform time study.
- To work out the quotation cost for customer inquiry parts.
- To perform documentation and updating of PCC in symix system.
- Degree holder/Diploma holder in related field.
- At least 1 years working experience in manufacturing environment with practical knowledge in mould/tooling design.
- Practical knowledge of ISO 9001, IATF 16949, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001.
- Strong sense of honesty and integrity, high level of commitment, independent and drive for excellence.
- Good communication skill in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability in written and spoken Mandarin will be an added advantages.
Interested applicants are invited to apply online.
THE HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
ARMSTRONG TECHNOLOGY SDN BHD
No. 4, Jalan TSB 11,
Taman Industri Sungai Buloh,
47000 Sungai Buloh, Selangor.
Tel: 603-6156 2020
Fax: 603-6157 8151
Web page : www.armstrongasia.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities