- To assist QA HOD in the administration of the QA operations.
- Ensure Inspection Instruction and material specification are updated.
- Responsible for on-time submission of customer documents eg: PPAP, SPC, APQP, MSA, inspection agreement data as & required by the customer.
- Identification cause of the defect and propose the corrective action plan to prevent recurrence.
- Conduct on-job-training for QA inspectors, ensure competence QA team to perform QMS & EMS requirement.
- Represent company's quality system to the customer during customer audit and follow-up the nonconformance item highlight during the audit.
- Closely supervision on set target (KPI & EMP target) and perform timely evaluation & improvement actions, to correct any deficiencies or weakness on the current system.
- Degree holder/ Diploma holder in related field.
- Minimum 3 years related working experience in similar position in manufacturing environment.
- Practical knowledge of implementation and maintenance of ISO9001, IATF16949, ISO14001, & OHSAS18001.
- Quality and Environment, Safety & Health System Auditor with LEAN Manufacturing knowledge is an added advantage.
- Ability in written and spoken in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Exceptional decision-making skills at the right time and situation.
- Being to work with a team and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with all levels, good communicator, strong interaction and presentation skills.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
THE HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
ARMSTRONG TECHNOLOGY SDN BHD
No. 4, Jalan TSB 11,
Taman Industri Sg. Buloh(Kota Damansara),
47000 Sungai Buloh, Selangor.
Web page : www.armstrongasia.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities