- Has direct responsible for leading the finance department team and guiding them to ensure the daily operation and the financial close process, including the pre-close and post close preparation and review of balance sheet accounts reconciliations.
- Responsible for overseeing accounting procedures, internal controls (implementing,monitoring, enhancing) and database management.
- Oversee the cash management; manage on going banking relationship for maximum efficiency.
- Work with the internal and external auditors.
- Oversee the continuous improvement of accounting and financial processes and the development of the team with the goal to achieve best practices and optimal output.
- Develop and oversee accounting policies and procedures to meet both current and future business models.
- Review and improve internal controls and process flow, and ensure accounting entries are in line with the Malaysian law and regulations, auditors, tax agent and company secretary.
- To develop and monitor key performance indicators to support business analysis, cost margin and profitability analyses.
- Review monthly budgets against actual cost spent and highlight deviations to management for corrective actions. To handle full set of accounts and monthly financial report.
- Maintain an orderly accounting filling system; maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions, tax deductions and tax payments.
- Conduct necessary reviews such as cash flow projections, payment vouchers, cost sheets payroll, balance sheet and related items to ensure smooth running of finance functions.
- Manage Profit & loss report and also involve in GST submission and payment.
- At least have experience in 2 cycle of audit
- Other duties as required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Good planning skill
- Have professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/MICPA) will be an added advantage
- Possesses managerial, leadership and good communication skills
- Mature, detailed, hands-on, pleasant personality and results orientated
- Experience using Biztrak accounting software is added advantage
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuantan Pahang.
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?