The primary responsibility of Product Development Executive is to support the Marketing Manager in planning, developing, implementing and performing UAT on Carsome’s overall product development projects across the regions. The role will also be expected to provide actionable insights and recommendations on how to improve current products internally and externally.
This will include coming up with improvements for internal systems / CMS to improve the workflow and processes for customer service team, inspector team and operation team; as well as for external platforms such as website and mobile applications development. The role will also be involved in an ongoing UAT testing & optimization across all product development projects.
The core requirements for this role are a strong can-do attitude, meticulous to details, a desire to learn and be involved in a fast growing digital start-up.
The ideal candidate shall
- Have a strong & demonstrable understanding of data analysis
- Have a strong can-do attitude
- Have a good commercial sense and be able to spot & exploit opportunities in a pro-active manner
- Have an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Have great attention to details
- Want to gain experience of working in a multinational SEA internet business
- Be ready to work in a fast-paced and highly ambitious company
- Be able to build rapport in cross-functional teams
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduates are also encouraged to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities