- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other).
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
- Analyse potential risks, materials, and costs.
- Provide advice and resolve any emerging problems/deficiencies creatively.
- Manage and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
- Handle resulting structures and services for use.
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status.
- Prepare budget and purchase equipment/materials.
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety, etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in any field.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Engineering – Civil / Construction / Structural or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s) - Good Knowledge in structure design software (Orion, E-tabs or Esteem) & 3D drafting tools (Tekla or Revit).
- Have good experience in designing and preparation of drawings for structure ( Reinforce Concrete and Steel Structure ).
- Precast design experience would be an advantage.
- Attending client / consultant / technical meeting.
- Liaise with consultants on a project related to technical issues.
- Preferably able to handle project management.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Applicants shall be Malaysian citizens.
- Salary will depend on experience and or qualification. (negotiable).
- Location: Bandar Seri Putra, Bangi/Kajang.
No. 55-1, Jalan Seri Putra ¼,
Bandar Seri Putra, Kajang 43000,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel: 03 – 8912 7591