- Work closely with the marketing team and be responsible for digital marketing campaigns.
- Run all online advertising channels and social media networks such as Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Responsible for handling and conceptualizing new on-site ideas to create the best user experience on all digital platforms.
- Manage online marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Schedule and execute all email marketing campaigns.
- Collect, analyse and document results from advertising campaigns.
- Responsible for planning and working within company's marketing budget.
- Run and evaluate customer survey research and market data.
- Stay up-to-date on digital marketing methods and techniquess available.
- Work with marketing staff, graphics designers to create strong digital marketing campaigns.
- Self-motivated, discipline, independant and willing to learn.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Good in writing creative contents for social media.
- Degree/Diploma in Graphic Design, Graphic Arts, or equivalent.
- At least intermediate creative drawing abilities.
- Innovative design approach.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Basic Knowledge in Photo/Video editing.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?